Friday, October 1, 2010

Bento Basics #1

Sooo I'm a little into bentos right now. I've been wanting to try making nice bento lunches for a while, but I haven't had the time or kitchen space before. It's actually a nice way to start the day, by getting up a little earlier and assembling a healthy meal (normally I can get away with sleeping until 15 minutes before I have to leave for work, as long as I shower the night before. My make up is simple, and my hair is usually pretty plain). Somehow carrying a lunchbox with cartoon characters on it to work makes me feel a little more adult 8D








PRO TIPS: Check out JBOX.COM for a lot of awesome and cute bento accessories, as well as a million other things that I want to buy. JUSTBENTO.COM is an amazing resource for bento inspiration and recipes. I used her recipe for Spicy Miso Marinated Asparagus which was AWESOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment